Winds of Peace Fellowship exists to:
- Rejoice in Christ,
- Draw people to Jesus,
- Equip them to serve,ring believers to spiritual maturity, and
- Become a reconciling force in the Body of Christ.
Affirmation of Faith for Winds of Peace Fellowship:
- We affirm that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. We affirm the fullness of the Holy Spirit as the empowerment of the Christian for witness and service. We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers, manifesting them as He wills. We affirm that all of the gifts of the Holy spirit are operative today.
- We affirm the Bible to be the Holy Spirit inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable.
- We affirm that salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We affirm the one universal Church, which is the Body of Christ. We affirm Christ as its head. We affirm all that are born again as its members. We affirm the church’s purpose as offering worship to God, fellowship, ministry and instruction to itself, and evangelism and service to the world. We affirm the ministries of Ephesians 4 (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers). We affirm the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm believer’s water baptism by immersion in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We affirm the importance of regular participation in the divinely instituted, Lord’s Supper and Washing of the Saints’ feet.
- We affirm the ministry and presence of angels, the reality of the devil and demonic forces.
- We affirm the sanctity of life from the moment of conception, chastity for Christian singles, and the sacredness of the Christian marriage of one man and one woman.