Winds of Peace Fellowship will re-open for in-person Sunday Services on May 31st. Wednesday evening services will not resume at this time. We will continue posting the Sunday and Wednesday messages on Facebook and YouTube for those who prefer not to attend due to Coronavirus.
Things to Know as We Gather Back in God’s House
- The front door will be the only entry access.
- You are welcome to wear a face mask, especially while moving in, out, and around of the building.
- Please practice social distancing in all areas of the building by remaining 6 feet from people who are not members of your household.
- Your household members may sit together. Seating inside the Sanctuary will be modified to support Social Distancing by household.
- Please do not linger in the foyer or hallway because it is not possible to socially distance when people are standing in these areas.
- Nursery and Children’s Church will not be available. Babies and Children should remain with their families during service.
- The nursery is only available for diaper changing and nursing moms.
- The ball pit will be closed. No one is permitted in this area.
- Some bathroom sinks and toilet stalls will be closed.
- Offerings may be made online, mailed to the church, or bring forward during a regular service.
- Water fountains will be closed; however bottled water will be available.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- Restrooms will be open using Social Distancing Practices.
- Please do not hug or shake hands, but feel free to wave and chat while practicing social distancing.
- If you are a person considered at-risk, please consider remaining at home and watching the services online when they are posted.
Be sure to check back to this page for any updates or additions to our safety practices for services and meetings.